Randstad Engineering currently seeks Mechanical engineers develop, design, build, test, and inspect mechanical devices and systems, such as machines, tools, and engines.
location: Fort Atkinson, Wisconsin
job type: Contract
salary: $29 - 33 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Generation of process flow diagrams
- Specification of equipment for procurement
- Review of system drawings created by the Design Department
- Coordination of project budgeting, scheduling, engineering, design, fabrication, and testing.
- Working closely with Project Managers, Designers, Suppliers, Fabricators, and Customers
- Engineers spend the majority of their time in-house, but are expected to travel as needed for project site activities.
- BS in Engineering or related field
- Two years of Project Engineering or Project Management experience
- Strong organizational, management and computer skills
- Ability to work closely with customers and project team members
- Willingness to put in extra hours to complete projects on schedule
- Ability to manage multiple projects Self-motivation and leadership qualities
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.