We are searching for a Technical Support Engineer in Arden, NC to work for a leading manufacturing company. This is a contract position expected to last six months.
location: Arden, North Carolina
job type: Contract
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Provide technical support for the low voltage variable frequency drives (VFD) support team within the Technical Resource Center (TRC)
- Assists customers with product selection, application assistance, programming and troubleshooting of Eaton's VFD products through various channels including phone and email
- Provide post sale and presale technical support for VFDs
- Effectively communicate product value proposition and product line strategies
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
- Experience with VFD experience
- Automation technical knowledge (PLC's, HMI's and communication protocols)
- Ability to work flexible hours (8:00 AM - 5:00 PM CT; remote phone support required on a rotating basis nights and weekends)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.