Regional Sales Manager is needed immediately in the Rocky Mountain territory for a respected manufacturer. Based out of Colorado, he/she will travel a minimum of 80% within the region to current and perspective clients. Must have strong outside sales and multi-state territory experience. Salary with sales based commission earnings! Apply now for immediate consideration!
location: Denver, Colorado
job type: Permanent
salary: $55,000 - 60,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
Regional Sales Manager will manage manufacturer's representative companies in assigned territories including selection, termination and training. Must conduct territory market research, analysis, project tracking and determine target accounts. A minimum of 80% travel in assigned territory to include customer visits at plant level, Corporate offices and Engineering companies providing technical presentations on product applications.
- B.S. Degree (Mechanical/Chemical Engineering or Technical Discipline) or equivalent work experience.
- Prior plant experience in Technical role and outside sales experience preferred.
- Minimum 3 - 4 years outside sales experience a must.
- Regional Sales Management experience in multi-state territory managing a Manufacturer's Representative network preferred.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills required.
- Must possess working knowledge of Microsoft Office business software.
- Excellent Communication Skills
- High level of Initiative
- Team Player
- Excellent Presentation Skills
- Well Organized
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.