Construction Quality Control Manager
Construction Quality Control Manager needed for Design-Build infrastructure projects across the Southwestern United States. The initial project will last around a year and you will be stationed between El Paso, TX and Southwest, NM. Relocation assistance and living accommodations will be provided. APPLY NOW!
location: Houston, Texas
job type: Permanent
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: No Degree Required
- Serve as the Senior Leader on-site of the Quality Control System, reporting to the Project Manager.
- Develop & lead execution of quality control plans & procedures necessary to produce an end product which complies with the Contract requirements.
- Establish & lead a Quality Control Organization which efficiently provides necessary inspection, testing and control of construction operations, including onsite & offsite work by subcontractors, fabricators and suppliers
- Establish and implement procedures for scheduling, reviewing, certifying and managing submittals to the client, including those of subcontractors, ensuring compliance with contract requirements.
- Establish and manage a project non-conformance process to include corrective actions and ultimate resolution.
- Provide indirect oversight and review of Design Quality Control team on design-build projects as required to ensure contract compliance.
- Perform internal/external audits as necessary to ensure quality control requirements are being implemented and maintained for the project.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Construction Management from an accredited institution.
- 5+ years experience as a Construction Quality Control professional.
- Current USACE Construction Quality Management (CQM) for Contractors Course certification strongly desired. Must attain within 30 days of hiring
- Experience on USACE, NAVFAC and other Design Build Federal projects strongly desired.
skills: - Full benefit package
- Company vehicle
- Company phone
- Housing provided by company
- Relocation assistance
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.