Electrical Engineer needed at leading manufacturing company located just West of Jackson, MS. This is a chance to join a top notch company with excellent benefits. Will consider candidates with 0-5 years of relevant internship/work experience. Relocation assistance for qualified candidates. APPLY NOW!
location: Raymond, Mississippi
job type: Permanent
salary: $65,000 - 75,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Responsible for developing and supporting in-house product designs, machine programming, and technical support of manufacturing operations.
- Develop, fabricate and code electronic and electro-mechanical tooling and test fixtures utilizing microcontrollers, user interfaces, signal conditioning and other methods, focusing on safety, quality, and HMI/HCI human factors.
- Develop and integrate custom printed circuit boards into project designs.
- Write specification documents, work instructions, test plans and reports.
- Provide technical support to manufacturing operations.
- Work with engineers, technicians, operators and other operations personnel.
- BS or MS degree in Electrical Engineering and 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Experience designing circuits and code with basic processors and I/O cores, such as Arduino and Raspberry Pi.
- Analog circuit design including control, signal conditioning, filters, and ADC/DAC circuits.
- PCB schematic and layout tools.
skills: - Comprehensive benefit package
- Relocation assistance
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.