A Supply Chain Management Specialist is needed for a leader in power and automation technologies in the Lake Mary, FL area. This position is responsible for the timely and cost-effective acquisition of quality materials, supplies and resources necessary. It also includes coordinating with associated groups and leading the resolution of purchasing problems.
location: Lake Mary, Florida
job type: Contract
salary: $15.00 - 16.50 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: No Degree Required
- Place orders with external and internal suppliers, while managing open orders and past due deliveries. Ensure all contractual requirements and scope are addressed in purchase orders to vendors.
- Perform procurement activities in alignment with sales order requested dates. Define, communicate and track scheduling, risk, change and opportunities.
- Set up advanced logistics for assigned equipment - ensures that all material meet delivery requirements. Daily resolution of issues pertaining to invoicing and payment.
- Must have at least 2 years procurement experience and negotiation skills. SAP skills and experience preferred.
- Must have computer skills including Office applications, Word, Excel. Strong proficiency with data analysis and prior experience.
- Thorough knowledge of application of supply management and transportation tools and quality processes.
- Quick learner, Self-Motivated, Detail Oriented, Flexiblility, Strong Sense of Urgency, Supply Management.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.