Manufacturing Engineer II
A well known company is seeking a Manufacturing Engineer II, to join their team.
This is a great opportunity to get you for in the door to a great company!
location: Memphis, Tennessee
job type: Contract
salary: $28 - 38 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Prioritize and schedule Engineering Changes by SKU, by franchise, US class, EU class.
- Track changes and updates to the overall tracking file/database.
- Develop, revise and publish UDI DPM Engineering Change Request (ECR) process with Configuration Analysts.
- Train new Product Development Engineer Interns to the ECR template and protocols.
- Coordinate cross-functional teams to complete UDI drawing print updates for Phase II.
- Prepare training materials and execute workshops.
- Investigate and correct parts set up in Matrix & SAP, to assure completeness and correction of all batch classifications fields.
Bachelors degree or equivalent
Minimum Required Experience 2 - 4 years in related field.
skills: - Basic understanding of technical drawings
- Basic technical understanding (Laser marking, Verification)
- Logical thinking
- Organizing skills
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.