Regional Plant Engineer located in Raleigh, NC for a leading manufacturer of engineered material serving the oil and gas industry. This role is responsible for identifying and leading process improvement opportunities and identifying ways of improving plant capacities and efficiencies. To be considered - Bachelor's Degree in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering with experience leading capital projects and process improvement activities within a plant manufacturing environment. This is a direct hire opportunity to join a growing organization. Relocation assistance is available. APPLY NOW!
location: Raleigh, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 100,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Identifying and leading process improvement opportunities and identifying ways of improving plant capacities
- Identifying, designing, and managing capital projects ranging from $50M to $5MM
- Lead process studies using Six Sigma and DOE principles in partnership with plant management
- Lead PLC installations and implementations
- Travel up to 50% (Domestic travel to regional plants for assigned projects)
- Bachelor's Degree in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering
- Must have at least five (5) years' experience leading capital projects and process improvement activities within a plant manufacturing environment
- Mechanical design experience with some familiarity with industrial automation and electrical systems.
- Must be proficient with AutoCAD 2D
- Excellent benefits plan
- PTO / Holiday plan
- Moving assistance
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.