We are searching for a CAD Librarian in San DIego, CA to work for a defense contractor. This is a contract position expected to last a year and could be longer.
location: San Diego, California
job type: Contract
salary: $50 - 55 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Position has two primary functions, creating content and administratively loading content into the ECAD library
- Develop and maintain PWB component libraries to IPC standards and customer driven requirements
- Work with a cross functional team composed of PWB Designers, Component, Manufacturing, and Electromechanical Engineers
- Verify/validate schematic symbols and physical footprints for components created by other librarians
- 5+ years experience as a PWB/ECAD librarian is
- Proficiency in Cadence and Mentor Graphics software products is preferred
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering is a plus
- Able to work with a cross functional team
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.