A Technical Engineer is needed for a company that specializes in distribution and value added services relating to electronic components and computer products in the Syracuse, NY area. This position will support kit development, CBRs, and other duties within the in-house configurator as well as execute engineering change orders and temporary substitutions in Bills of Material.
location: Syracuse, New York
job type: Contract
salary: $15.00 - 25.35 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: No Degree Required
- Recommend improvements to kits and programming methodologies.
- Troubleshoot kit issues as needed. Build static Bill of Materials in the company's ERP system.
- Must have a technical background with at least 5 years of relevant experience. Must have experience with programming and project management.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel and prefer experience with HTML.
- Works Well Under Pressure, Well Organized, Good Communication Skills.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.