Quality Inspector needed for a temp to perm opportunity in the Central Falls, RI area. The Quality Inspector is responsible for in-Process and Final Inspection of all medical device products manufactured and distributed to ensure conformance to specifications. Apply now for immediate consideration!
location: Pawtucket, Rhode Island
job type: Contract
salary: $18 - 22 per hour
work hours: 3pm to 12am
education: High School
- Performs first and last piece inspection of die cut components to verify that materials, procedures and workmanship conform to specified requirements
- Performs in-process and final inspection of all product lines for conformance to specifications (inspection procedures and engineering drawings); conducting visual inspection and testing components/assemblies in production
- Initiates DMR's (Discrepant Material Report) for nonconforming material
- Maintains and records quality testing information as part of a DHR (Device History Record). Performs thorough DHR review prior to accepting product lot for release
- High school diploma or equivalent,
- 3-5 years experience in related position, or a sufficient combination of the two.
- Must be able to read plans, schematics and prints.
- Familiarity with use of rulers, calipers, mechanical and electrical test equipment
- Ability to perform basic math calculations (addition, subtraction, multiplication and division)
- Must have documentation experience.
skills: Quality, Inspection, Blueprints, Calipers, Measurement, Documentation
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.