Family-Owned manufacturing company is seeking a permanent Controls Technician on second shift (3p - 11:30p). This position is located near Cheektowaga, New York. The Controls Technician will program, install, repair, maintain, and adjust industrial controls and instrumentation.
Salary is commensurate with experience ranging from $55K to $75K. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States of America.
location: Akron, New York
job type: Permanent
salary: $55,000 - 75,000 per year
work hours: 3pm to 11 pm
education: High School
- Inspects instruments periodically and makes calibration adjustments to insure functioning within specified standards. Maintains calibration records for all instruments
- Troubleshoots equipment in or out of control system and replaces/repairs defective parts
- Adjusts and repairs final control mechanism, such as automatically controlled valves and positioners (CIP systems and product lines)
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must be able to work a 2nd shift opportunity (3p - 11:30p)
- Must have a strong background with calibration and instrumentation
- Strong electrical experience with PLCs and electrical systems
- Salary is commensurate with experience ranging from $55K to $75K
skills: Manufacturing, Calibration, Measurement Systems, Flow Meters, PLCS, Calibration Schedule, Sensors, Automation, Equipment Troubleshooting, Temperature Sensors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.