Aerospace and defense company is seeking a Drafter for their Melbourne, FL location. Qualified candidates will have a high school degree or higher and at least be enrolled in a CAD Program. This role will work in a fast paced team environment and will support manufacturing engineering.
location: Melbourne, Florida
job type: Contract
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: High School
- Create detailed electrical, cable, and assembly drawings.
- Revise harness assembly drawings for the integration team.
- Interpret customer and vendor drawings.
- Must have a high school diploma or GED.
- Autocad experience is required
- Advanced training with electrical schematics not required but highly preferred.
- Must be familiar with Microsoft office
- Must posses strong verbal and written skills.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.