An Industrial Engineer is needed for a rail transport company, active in the fields of passenger transportation, signalling and locomotives in the Warrensburg, MO area. This role supports the industrialization of new/revised products including establishing goals, training team members and evaluating results.
location: Warrensburg, Missouri
job type: Contract
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Support of industrial /technology transfers (internal/external suppliers).
- Performs research, design and development of manufacturing processes including production flow, assembly methods and production equipment.
- Improves industrial processes and methods for cost-reduction, quality improvement and efficiency.
- Assists in improving a system of production control, standard operating procedures, safety, quality control and training.
- Supports design, development and tests and/or sources and cost-justify various tools, machinery and equipment for recommended manufacturing methods.
- Performs product/process analysis for cost reduction, quality improvement, and improved efficiency.
- Bachelor's degree in industrial engineering or related field.
- Minimum 1 year direct experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience working with a SAP ERP operating system preferred.
- A working knowledge of MES (Manufacturing Enterprise System) or equivalent.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.