A world leading supplier of quality pumps is seeking a New Product Engineer to join their team. Qualified candidates will hold a Bachelors Degree in Mechanical Engineering and have 5+ years of relevant experience.
location: Toccoa, Georgia
job type: Permanent
salary: $65,000 - 80,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Design and manage the development of new pump designs, including both hydraulic and mechanical design
- Assist in design related activities associated with customer orders, customer requests, or issues identified by testing
- Assist in the preparation of product technical data required by the sales team to sell and market the products, including proper selection and application
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field.
- 5+ years of experience in the pump industry
- Possess a broad knowledge of principles, practices, and procedures for the design and development or rotodynamic pumps for a variety of markets
- Rotodynamic pump hydraulic and mechanical design expertise
- Possess a broad knowledge of pump hydraulics, pump modeling or scaling and pump affinity laws
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.