Construction Superintendent needed for Design-Build infrastructure projects across the Southwestern United States. The initial project will last around a year and you will be stationed between El Paso, TX and Southwest, NM. Relocation assistance and living accommodations will be provided. APPLY NOW!
location: Houston, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 100,000 per year
work hours: 7am to 3pm
education: No Degree Required
- Responsible for the overall project planning and scheduling, resource allocation, project accounting and control, while providing technical direction and ensuring compliance with quality standards
- Manage multiple new construction or remodel projects simultaneously.
- Perform a key role in project planning, budgeting, and identification of resources needed.
- Estimating for bids and projects.
- Maintain aggressive sub schedule to complete projects on time.
- Build jobs per approved plans, change orders or revisions.
- Solicit and negotiate pricing with new trades and suppliers.
- Project accounting functions including managing the budget, tracking of expenses and minimizing exposure and risks.
- Maintain positive relationships with subcontractors, suppliers and building officials.
- Communicate effectively with the contractors responsible for completing assigned tasks.
- Coordinate the efforts of all parties involved in the project, which include the contractors, subcontractors and laborers.
- Ability to demonstrate initiative to make a project happen; not let it happen.
- Maintain strict adherence to the budgetary guidelines, quality and safety standards.
- Bachelor's degree in Construction Management preferred.
- 5 years of experience estimating materials and managing construction and/or civil infrastructure projects.
- Extensive experience with DOD/USACE/NAVFAC strongly preferred
- 30-hour OSHA certification a plus
skills: - Full benefit package
- Company vehicle
- Company phone
- Housing provided by company
- Relocation assistance
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.