A 2nd shift Maintenance Mechanic is needed in Polk County, FL, south of Lakeland.
The ideal candidate will have at least 1 year of Industrial Maintenance experience with electrical equipment and VFD knowledge as well as previous experience working on Overhead Cranes.
2nd Shift - 2 pm - Close
location: Bartow, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $41,000 - 45,000 per year
work hours: 3pm to 11 pm
education: High School
- Maintain and repair industrial machinery and equipment
- Installs parts and devices using hand tools and power tools.
- Keeps mechanical devices and electrical controls operational through regular maintenance and repair
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- 1 year + experience working as an industrial maintenance technician in a heavy industrial environment.
- Ability to do job while at heights above 6 feet.
- Must have experience working with electrical and VFD
- Welding experience is a plus.
- Must be a highly motivated individual who can work independently and under supervision.
- We're looking for someone who desires 2nd shift.
- Must have a high awareness for industrial safety
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.