Project Manager based in Birmingham, AL for a leading construction services company partnering with with federal, state and local governments. This role is responsible to support various types of construction projects that may include new construction, building renovations, reconstruction or rehabilitation. Must have B.S degree in Management, Engineering, Construction Management or related with at least five (5) years of Project Management experience within the rehab/reconstruction of residential buildings. This is a direct hire opportunity and relocation assistance is available for the ideal candidate. Travel up to 50% of the time. APPLY NOW!
location: Birmingham, Alabama
job type: Permanent
salary: $120,000 - 150,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Planning and supervising project activities to ensure completion within schedule and budget requirements.
- Following all safety rules and help establish and maintain a safe work environment by supporting the project expectations
- Managing cost tracking and ensures the financial reporting integrity of construction activities
- Manage and understand scope reviews, contract terms with subcontractors and vendors, and preparation of subcontracts
- Travel up to 50 - 75%
- B.S degree in Management, Engineering, Construction Management or related discipline
- Minimum of five (5) years construction management experience of rehab/reconstruction projects
- Construction experience in Government contracts
- Xactimate experience is required
- Residential experience (CDBG) is preferred
- Excellent benefits plan
- Vehicle compensation/Mileage reimbursement
- Housing provided at project site
- PTO / Vacation plan
- Moving assistance
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.