Immediate opening for a Manufacturing Engineer / Sr. CNC Programmer with a custom parts manufacturer just south of Bowling Green, KY. This employee with be responsible for CNC mill programming, shop tooling and fixtures as well as leading initial production runs. Proficiency with Mastercam software is needed and strong experience with Milling machines. We would like to find someone that can take over the department while being also working on the shop floor in a MFG / Programmer capacity. (but running the programming team, training, mentoring etc...)
location: Franklin, Kentucky
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Create & maintain programs and set-up sheets to machine parts according to engineering drawings.
- Provide technical support for the machining of all products. This involves shop floor troubleshooting and technical decisions on tooling and equipment problems.
- Responsible for the design of special tooling and fixtures for machining and assembly operations.
- Provide Purchasing with technical support for machine tooling procurement including specifications for specially designed inserts.
- Provide cost estimates for machining special designs and new products.
- Leading initial production runs and troubleshooting any issues that arrise.
- Technical Associates Degree or a B.S. in Engineering is preferred.
- 5+ programming/machining experience -Strong knowledge of MasterCAM software and CNC Programming
- Strong metal fabrication / milling machine background.
- CNC Programming
- Programming Milling machine
- Team Plater, Hard Worker, Strong Leadership
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.