Immediate opening for a Quality Engineer with a CMM Programming background for a custom parts manufacturer just south of Bowling Green, KY. This individual will be responsible for directing the day to day activities of a small team, programming the CMMs, and assisting the management staff in reaching set goals. Experience with Camio and/or Calypso software is highly desirable.
location: Franklin, Kentucky
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Program all CMM's to customer drawings, with attention to Customer-Specific Requirements.
- Maintains CMM calibrations and accuracy through whatever Repeatability and Reproducibility studies are required.
- Develop CMM programs for full part qualification during launch and in-process production inspection as required
- Communicates to machine operators any irregularities, and programming changes so all shifts are aware of part performances
- Schedules CMM activities so that on time delivery goals are achieved
- Incorporate Process Improvement techniques.
- 5+ years CMM programming experience; ISO or automotive quality systems experience, ideally
- Technical Associates degree or B.S. in Engineering
- Strong experience with Camio and/or Calypso software programs
- Strong Leader, Great communicator, ability to supervise a team
- CMM Programming
- Camio or Calypso software expreince
- CMM progam development
- ISO/TS quality system exprience
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.