An industry-leading manufacturer of HVAC related equipment is expanding their technical service department, and has an immediate opening for a Technical Service Advisor at their state-of-the-art facility located just north of Milwaukee.
location: Germantown, Wisconsin
job type: Contract
salary: $25 - 33 per hour
work hours: 8am to 6pm
- Provide technical support to sales representatives, installing contractors and maintenance personnel.
- Provide feedback to Service Manager regarding system quality, warranty costs, potential improvements, and other field information.
- Review warranty claims and process warranty and non-warranty component shipments.
- Review factory start-up reports completed by others. Document job site design issues and activate warranties.
- Lead Owner Startup Training or other training on company products.
- Provide factory start-up supervision. This requires travel primarily to jobsites in US and Canada.
- Technical school HVAC training and/or 3 years of commercial refrigeration work experience.
- Ability to read and comprehend electrical ladder diagrams and piping schematics.
- Skilled in the use of Voltmeters, Amp probes and Magnehelics / Manometers.
- Working knowledge of refrigerant reclaim machines, vacuum pumps, micron gauges and air balancing instruments.
- Strong refrigeration background
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access and Outlook)
- Good written & verbal communication skills.
- Valid EPA refrigerant handling license.
- Satisfactory driving record.
- Commercial HVAC
- Strong communicator
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.