Contract to hire position: Engineering & Construction client in the Alpharetta, GA area is looking for a Project Controls Specialist with 3+ years of experience in project controls (Cost or scheduling but cost is preferred) for industrial, heavy industrial or similar EPC projects. Client prefers candidates that are local to the area.
location: Alpharetta, Georgia
job type: Contract
salary: $30 - 44 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Handle Cost related Project controls duties
- Maintain internal project financials, review and process client and subcontractor invoices, and provide monthly financial updates for management team.
- The output will be presented in a manner that facilitates the planning & execution of the project in line with project objectives
- Assist with developing, implementing and maintaining a cost management reporting data warehouse to produce valuable program controls reports and data.
- Document changes to cost reports or forecasts.
- You will be responsible to cost-load the schedule at a reasonable level of detail to produce cash flow for the project
- 3+ years of project controls experience supporting industrial or heavy industrial Construction projects
- Strong experience with MS Excel is preferred
- 2+ years of cost analysis, forecasting, etc as it pertains to project based work
- Familiar with Earned Value Analysis (EVA) would be helpful
skills: Project controls experience on construction or engineering projects
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.