Electrical Engineering Manager located near Clifton, NJ for a company that develops and manufacturers systems used within the semiconductor and PCB industries. Candidate will be responsible to provide hands on leadership; oversee and deliver product designs of desired performance of industrial control systems. Candidates must have a M.S in Electrical Engineering with at least five (5) years of electrical design experience of industrial control systems (preferably within the aerospace, defense or medical device industries). This is a direct hire opportunity to join a growing organization. Relocation is available. APPLY NOW!
location: Clifton, New Jersey
job type: Permanent
salary: $140,000 - 155,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Provide hands on leadership to oversee and deliver product designs of desired performance
- Research and introduce latest industry available technologies for usage (such as advancements in sensors and PCB boards)
- Closely collaborate with mechanical engineering and software engineering to improve overall product development process and products
- Manage evolution of custom platform to Soft PLC system.
- Manage the Electrical Engineering staff to ensure operating within the company policies, processes while meeting deadlines
- Upgrade SW tools (Change from OrCAD to AutoCAD) to enhance integration with mechanical engineering
- Understand customer demands and aggressive deadlines within semiconductor industry
- B.S or M.S. in Electrical Engineering
- Must have at least five (5) years of electrical design experience of industrial control systems (preferably within the aerospace, defense or medical device industries)
- Desire to mentor and guide a team of electrical engineers
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD, Inventor or Solid Works
- Full benefits package
- PTO / Vacation plan
- Growth opportunity
- Relocation assistance
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.