Approach problems and make decisions with the customer's viewpoint in mind.
Work under the direction supervision of a Sr QA Technician or Engineer.
location: Salem, New Hampshire
job type: Contract
salary: $20 - 24 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- MRB/ NCMR support: When requested by manufacturing, perform reviews of non-conforming material, participate in NCMR dispositions, and approve as necessary
- Failure analysis investigations: When product failures are identified internally or from customer returns, research system data (NCMR's, manufacturing order history, traceability data) and perform tests (i.e. wetting balance/ solderability tests, microsection analysis, etc.) to aide in identification of root cause
- Containment activities: When required, assist in containment/ quarantine activities of known or suspected non-conforming material. Includes locating material, moving to NCMR locations, and disposition
- Initiate and follow-up on corrective/ preventive actions
- Assist in the generation of inspection/ test reports for first article or failure analysis activities
- Provide one on one training to others in the organizations on commonly used quality related systems, i.e. NCMR's, RMA's, configuration control, etc.
- Participate in cost reduction and other quality improvement efforts
- Complies with and actively supports Company policies and procedures such as equal employment opportunity, affirmative action, safety, ISO 9000, and ethical business practices.
- Previous testing experience.
- Knowledge of quality procedures and ability to troubleshoot and analyze problems
- .Provide support for various quality system activities to the quality, manufacturing and product line engineering teams.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.