National Manufacturer is seeking a direct-hire Automation Engineer. This position is located near Libertyville, Illinois. The Automation Engineer will lead the design, configuration, installation, and maintenance of automation software.
The salary is commensurate with experience ranging from $100K - 125K, plus an opportunity for a 15% bonus and other great benefits! All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
location: Libertyville, Illinois
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 125,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Maintains, troubleshoots and modifies the GMP and non-GMP control systems; Systems may include plant wide SCADA, BMS, 3rd party local control systems, freezers, air handlers and chillers
- Provide oversight or participation on all automation aspects of future projects including integration of 3rd party equipment to the plant SCADA and BMS systems, data concentration, batch reporting, and data retention
- Establish equipment specifications in standard documentation - User Requirements (URS), Functional Specification (FS) and Detail Design Specifications (DDS/HDS/SDS)
- Must obtain a BS Degree in Technical Field
- Ideally 5+ years of experience working in a GMP regulated environment i.e. Pharmaceutical or BioTech is a big plus!
- Experience programming, troubleshooting, and maintaining site SCADA/HMI and PLC/BMS systems
- The salary is commensurate with experience ranging from $100K - 125K, plus an opportunity for a 15% bonus and other great benefits!
skills: Manufacturing, BioTech, Pharma, GMP, Good Manufacturing Practices, Capital Equipment, Troubleshoot, Programming, Automation, FactoryTalk View SE, iFix, Wonderware, Emerson/DeltaV, ControlLogix, Siemens TIA/S7
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.