Immediate opening for a Contract Administrator for a manufacturing company in the Virginia Beach area. The successful candidate will have at least 4 years of experience discovering risks in agreements, and ensuring contracts conform to legislative requirements and meet company goals. All candidates are encouraged to apply!
location: Virginia Beach, Virginia
job type: Permanent
salary: $65,000 - 73,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Responsible for day-to-day interface with external customers, vendors, and company management on contractual matters related to all contracts. Explain terms and conditions to managers and interested parties.
- Cradle-to-grave administration of a variety of contract documents, including but not limited to non-disclosure agreements between the company and clients, pricing agreements, business operation agreements, etc.
- Focus on handling both government and commercial contracts and coordinating with procurement
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Law, Engineering, or applicable field
- 4+ years of administering contracts and is familiar with legal requirements
- Knowledge of FAR (Federal Acquisition Regulation), DFAR (Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation), CFR (Code of Federal Regulations) and other related regulations is a plus
- Detailed and able to work independently
- Ability to close deals and reach agreements
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.