The Senior Designer routinely plans and coordinates detailed aspects of the engineering work, completes portions of project documents, assists Department Manager with delegation of tasks, interacts with clients and officials for project tasks, and does other related duties as required. Is knowledgeable of state of local regulations. Must have the ability to organize assigned work and develop effective work methods.
location: Flanders, New Jersey
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 75,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Performs moderate design tasks.
- Performs research and investigations.
- Designs, analyzes and interprets data.
- Assigns tasks to technical and administrative staff.
- Performs a thorough review of completed work.
- Assists with scheduling and budgetary requirements.
- Assists with proposals and project close outs.
- Attends project meetings and presents specific aspects of technical assignments.
- Possess a valid driver's license.
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering.
- 6-8 years experience.
- PE License Preferred.
- Microsoft Office
- AutoCAD (AutoCAD Civil 3D experience a plus)
skills: Team player, great communicator, programming, design, research, AutoCAD, Civil 3D, Microsoft Office, Professional Engineer License.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.