A Supply Planning Supporter is needed for a leader in electronics, healthcare, and lighting in the Pittsburgh, PA area. This position will provide support for central data activities needed to ensure visibility and communication on COVID-19 supply planning.
location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
salary: $19.00 - 28.57 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Daily reporting on COVID-19 backlog / operational status. Coordinate with factory supply planning teams and Operational Materials Management teams to provide regular feedback on key COVID-19 product status.
- Resolve escalations as needed from COVID-19 order desks for International and NA market teams. Collaborate with BDM and S&OP counterparts to address issues with allocation process or commit-back process.
- Bachelor's degree in a Business/Supply Chain related field with at least 5 years experience in similar role. However, a degree not required with the right amount of relevant experience.
- SAP experience (MCP / PRD / factory client preferable). Knowledge of supply chain / S&OP concepts.
- Strong Verbal and Written Communication, Strong Microsoft Excel skills, Teamwork, Supply Chain, SAP.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.