Global manufacturer is seeking a permanent Technical Account Manager. This position is a remote position and will require about 50% travel. The Technical Account Manager will define the client strategy, relationship management, lead generation, opportunity development, RFQ handling, pricing, and contract negotiation.
Salary is commensurate with experience ranging from $110K to $120K base, plus an opportunity for a 25% bonus, and other great benefits!
All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
location: Boston, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $110,000 - 120,000 per year
work hours: 9am to 6pm
- Define, monitor and review account strategy for assigned key accounts, long-term growth target per application, per key account, and budgeting targets
- Oversee global price management, commercial terms (shipping, payment, contracts etc.), and engineering change requests, facilitate commercial reviews with key accounts
- Identify technical challenges, promote innovation, coordinate development and drive customer adoption of solutions
- BA Degree is Required
- Strong experience working in the medical manufacturing, pharma, or biotech industries
- 3+ years of experience in account management, business development or technical sales management
- Ability to work remotely and regional travel up to 50%
skills: Manufacturing, Account Management, Sales, Business Development, Medical, Pharmaceutical, Account Development, Biotech, Regional Travel, Customer Interface
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.