Global manufacturer is seeking a permanent Product Manager. This will be a remote position. The Product Manager will be responsible for the management of technical applications to global customers within the bio-pharma, biotech, and medical device industry.
Salary is commensurate with experience ranging from $85K to $120K a year, plus an opportunity for a 20% bonus, and other great benefits! All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States of America.
location: Boston, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $85,000 - 120,000 per year
work hours: 9am to 6pm
- Responsible for identification of competitive market trend, market potentials, and the competitive situation within the Medical market
- Responsible for leading individual development projects (!DEA process), from project activation to market launch
- Responsible for the application product portfolio, roadmap, and life cycle management
- Must have a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
- Experience working in the Medical Device, Bio-Pharma, or Medical Equipment industry
- Strong background in product management from concept to product roll out
skills: Medical Devices, Bio Pharma, Biotech, Medical Equipment, Product Management, Full Life-Cycle, Start to Conception, Technical Applications, Customer Interface, Market Analysis, Market Competitors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.