A leading medical equipment company in New Orleans is seeking a part-time Equipment Technician for a six week contract. This Medical Equipment Technician will be responsible for gathering medical equipment, sanitizing the equipment, bagging the equipment and placing the equipment in the appropriate space for the nurses to replace the equipment the next day. The ideal Equipment Technician will have a positive customer-service attitude, a high school diploma, and a good work ethic.
The schedule for this Equipment Technician will be Thursday, Friday, Saturday from 7am-3:30pm. Overtime will be available.
location: New Orleans, Louisiana
job type: Contract
work hours: 7am to 3pm
education: High School
- Gathering medical equipment.
- Sanitizing medical equipment.
- Bagging medical equipment.
- Placing medical equipment into the correct stations for the nurses to grab the next day.
- Maintaining positive relationships with all hospital personnel.
- High school diploma.
- A pleasant and positive attitude.
- Good work ethic.
- Customer service.
- Work ethic.
- Positive attitude.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.