Direct hire role for a HVAC Field Service Technician. Technician's role is to provide services required by the customer in a professional, timely manner. Candidate needs strong understanding of Commercial HVAC units. Tasks include troubleshooting, repairing, servicing, and installing/startup of various Commercial HVAC units. Position is heavily travel based and client is looking for someone who is familiar with going from customer site to customer site. This individual must be able to work with little supervision.
location: Brea, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 85,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 6pm
education: No Degree Required
- Perform service, repairs, and maintenance
- Coordinate installations and startups for commercial HVAC units
- Evaluate possible service solutions based on client needs/concerns
- Create schedule and travel to client sites
- Price out repairs, including pricing and scheduling
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in Commercial HVAC
- Experience troubleshooting, repairing, and installing HVAC or related equipment required
- Excellent communication skills
- Valid driver's license and driving record
- Associate's Degree or HVAC technical certification preferred
- 3+ years of Commercial HVAC experience
- Proficiency with Windows operating system, MS Outlook, web browsers.
- Valid and clean driver's license
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.