A Locomotive Test Engineer is needed for a rail transport company, active in the fields of passenger transportation, signalling and locomotives in the Philadelphia, PA area. This role carries out type, validation or investigation tests, and preparing reports.
8 hour shifts - AM or PM
location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
salary: $33 - 37 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Defines and implements the most appropriate testing methodology and means of testing
- Develops test operating modes and analyses test results
- Participating in the design and the development of the tools necessary for performing the tests
- Implementing, verifying (functional), and ensuring compliance (calibration) of the measuring equipment to be ready at the time of the test
Bachelors degree in Engineering required. Electrical, electronics, or mechanical concentration preferred.
- 3 years experience
- Experience in rolling stock, subsystems testing/troubleshooting, train test, train level validation, and test instrumentation required.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.