QC Laboratory Technician located in Baltimore, MD to join a leading global Chemical Manufacturing company. This position is responsible to perform analytical chemical/physical testing to support production of industrial chemicals. To be considered - candidates must have experience working with laboratory instrumentation including HPLC, GC and titrators. This position is a contract to permanent opportunity and only local candidates will be considered. The shift for this role is a rotating 8 hour schedule. APPLY NOW!
location: Baltimore, Maryland
job type: Contract
salary: $20 - 25 per hour
work hours: Rotating Shifts
- Ability to work rotating 8 hour shifts.
- Perform analytical testing to support production of industrial chemicals
- Performs standard laboratory work that supports this effort (solution preparation, instrument maintenance)
- Perform analysis upon receipt of raw materials and on manufactured products
- Record analytical data on in-process paperwork and into the LIMS
- Minimum of at least two (2) years of working experience working in a quality control laboratory or chemical manufacturing environment
- Experience working with laboratory instrumentation including HPLC, Gas chromatography, titrators, and Liquid chromatography
- Experience with either chemical testing or physical testing
- A.S degree or High School diploma is required (Bachelor's degree in chemistry or a related discipline is coveted)
- Contractor Benefits
- PTO plan
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.