Civil Engineering firm is hiring a Roadway Design Engineer to lead their Transportation division in Macon, GA. This individual will be responsible for preparing design plans for civil transportation projects. Qualified candidates must have at least 4 years of prior experience working on applicable roadway projects and must be proficient with GDOT, InRoads and MicroStation design tools. This is a great opportunity to lead this sector of the business. Please apply!
location: Macon, Georgia
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 110,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Design and prepare construction documents for GDOT projects
- Assist Project Managers with developing plans, cost estimates, report writing, client coordination, and permitting
- Act as the liaison for all civil roadway projects
- PE is required, BS degree in relevant Engineering field is preferred
- Must be familiar with GDOT standards and be proficient with MicroStation and InRoads software
- Must have at least 4 years of roadway planning/design experience, utilizing GDOT tools
- MicroStation and InRoads
- Transportation/Roadway Design
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.