Maintenance Mechanic needed for an amazing opportunity in the Westminster, MA area. The Industrial Mechanic is responsible for performing various diverse manual and mechanical duties including troubleshooting to printing, converting machines as well as other mechanical, electrical and control problems. Apply now for immediate consideration!
location: Westminster, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $50,000 - 56,000 per year
work hours: 3pm to 11 pm
education: High School
- Troubleshooting mechanical problems, machining and fabrication of parts and other similar machine-related upkeep.
- Follow all established safety regulations and use safety equipment. Report and repair defective equipment or unsafe conditions to management as needed.
- Perform mechanical, electrical and controls troubleshooting of various printing and converting machinery.
- Replace broken or worn out machine parts and determine corrective actions to minimize downtime.
- Fabricate various components, machine guards, brackets, pneumatic, hydraulic and other machine related items.
- Must be okay to be on feet for 8 to 12 hour shifts daily.
- 5 + years of practical experience and knowledge of electricity, control (industrial process), and mechanics.
- PLC knowledge and intermediate computer skills.
- Ability to read and understand manuals, policies, and procedures. This would include, but not limited to, electrical, pneumatic hydraulic, control, and mechanical drawings.
- Effective ability to communicate with coworkers (verbal and written)
- Proficiency with tools and ability to understand manuals, policies and procedures.
skills: Maintenance, Printing Machines, Packaging, PLCs, Mechanical aptitude, Electrical systems
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.