Equipment manufacturer in the White Hall, MD area looking for an engineer to act as a Project Engineer with engineering and project management duties for capital equipment projects.
This person will need to be able to plan, organize, monitor and control medium-to-large sized capital equipment projects within a cross functional organization. Monitoring and maintaining budgets, reviewing and acting to maintain schedules and interfacing with customers to ensure complete satisfaction are important skills required for the position. Demonstrated ability in leading project teams consisting of engineers, production personal and field service staff is critical.
location: Elkton, Maryland
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 120,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Plan, organize, monitor and control medium-to-large sized capital equipment projects.
- Reviews Company proposals and customer specifications.
- Coordinates effort to produce engineering drawings along with submittals to customer and sub-suppliers.
- Organizes project review and engineering kick off meetings.
- Evaluates sub-supplier proposals for completeness and specification compliance.
- Reviews and approves fabrication drawings and purchase requisitions.Generates regular reports on projects being managed.
- Main engineering contact from sale through commissioning.
- Coordinates and participates in customer project review and equipment inspection visits.
- Coordinating general process designs.
qualifications: JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- 4-year degree in Engineering: preferably Mechanical or Chemical Engineer
- 4+ years of experience with demonstrated experience in project management responsibility and project complexity.
- AutoCAD or 3D modeling experience a plus.
- Experience with custom machine design / build and integration a must.
skills: Understanding of specific equipment and technology associated with industrial pollution control.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.