Growing organization south suburban area of Boston seeking "Hands-on" Quality engineer. In this role you will be responsible for the assembly, review and presentation of Product Acceptance Data Packages to our customers which include interfacing with government organizations. Additional responsibilities will include but not be limited to overseeing our Calibration and Internal Audit Programs, performing Supplier Audits and also assist in providing inspection process support with participation in Material Review Board and Corrective Action activities.
location: Stoughton, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 95,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Establishing methods for inspection which can include the generation of Inspection Plans and Work Instructions.
- Providing support for the ongoing retention of our ISO 9001 certification.
- Providing support to maintain and monitor key quality metrics.
- Supporting continuous improvement activities and leading assigned improvement projects.
- Other duties as assigned.
- ?BS or Technology Degree (manufacturing or mechanical related). Equivalent experience will be considered in lieu of degree.
- Experience reading and interpreting customer Purchase Orders and specifications
- Ability to get Secret Security Clearance
- Must be able to interpret mechanical blueprints including Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing (ANSI Y 14.5)
- Must have a basic understanding of metrology and part inspection.
- ASQ Certifications (Certified Quality Engineer, Certified Quality Auditor) - Preferred
- 5+ years of post graduate experience
- Must be computer literate with good MS Office skills.
skills: Emphasis on hands-on,
great communicator, ASQ Certifications (Certified Quality Engineer, Certified Quality Auditor), metrology, Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing (ANSI Y 14.5), mechanical blueprints, Purchase Orders and specifications
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.