Controls Engineer needed for a full-time opportunity in the Holliston, MA. The Controls Engineer will be responsible for the development, integration, and maintenance of automated manufacturing systems. Apply now for immediate consideration!
location: Holliston, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $50 - 55 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- This position assumes a technical role responsible for electrical engineering and programmable logic control (PLC) requirements as it relates to automation, software design & maintenance, product design and integration.
- Performs engineering calculations with respect to power consumption, current capacity, shielding, signal integrity, risk assessment, etc., as related to automation machinery designs
- Formulates and produces a complete electrical design package which includes detailed schematics, cable routing diagrams, panel layouts, bills of materials, and material requisition forms, based on the Automation standard specifications and the customer's requirements
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience (> 10 years) in medical device engineering or other technical discipline
- Experience and aptitude with technical software such as a variety of PLC's such as the Allen Bradley PLC Suite (PLC-5, SLC-500, etc.), Siemens PLC Suite (S7-1200, S7-300, S7-1200, etc), able to program Raspberry Pi platform, Electrical Design (AutoDesk Electrical Platform).
- Experience at a contract manufacturing organization a strong plus
- Experience validating equipment, software, product, and processes within the Quality System Regulation (QSR) framework, including 21 CFR Part 11 compliance.
- Hands on experience with the validation lifecycle and risk management (ISO14971) critical
skills: controls engineering, PLCs, Allen Bradley, Siemens PLC Suite, Raspberry Pi, medical device
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.