Well established and very stable manufacturing organization has an immediate need for an Automation Engineering Technician in Lawrenceville, GA. This individual will be responsible for writing PLC programs and troubleshooting electrical and automation manufacturing equipment. Qualified candidates must have 2-4 years of relevant PLC programming experience and have the ability to write programs from scratch. Please apply!
location: Lawrenceville, Georgia
job type: Permanent
salary: $58,000 - 71,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Write and modify PLC programs for electrical and automation equipment
- Adjust, repair, rebuild, or assemble electronic systems for manufacturing equipment
- Communicate with Engineering team to recommend equipment modifications and implement improvement plans
- 2-4 years of electrical, automation, and/or mechanical troubleshooting experience
- Must have proven PLC programming experience and have the ability to write programs from scratch
- 2 years of technical education is preferred
- PLC Programming
- Equipment Troubleshooting (Electrical, Automation, Mechanical)
- Vision Systems
- Hydraulic and Pneumatic Repair Skills
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.