Division of Fortune 200 company has an immediate need for a direct hire Structural Detailer near Stockton, CA. For immediate consideration please apply!
location: Lathrop, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $45,000 - 60,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: High School
- Creating and editing 3D Models, Construction Drawings, Shop Drawing, and Part Sheets.
- Manage all necessary documents that are included in each specific project.
- Read contract and design packages, interpret the necessary information required on erection drawings.
- Calculate building components and develop the ability to accurately detail standard projects.
- Carry out suggestions and directions as expected, to start recognizing areas of personal strength.
- Accurately judge required time for completion of tasks.
- Utilize equipment, procedures, and methods to increase personal productivity.
- Applicants will build their effectiveness in communication with other departments and customers.
The Draftsperson / Detailer is responsible for the complete development of the 3D model, construction drawings, and shop details for production jobs of varying complexity with the use of Tekla Structures.
qualifications: Minimum Qualifications:
- Strong math and communication skills, ability to work well with others.
- Ability to visualize in a 3D environment.
- High school Diploma / GED.
- Associates Degree / Certificate with focus on architecture, steel construction or related field.
- Experience in AutoCAD and/or Tekla Structuresm, BIM Modeling
- Experience in the Metal Building industry.
- Detailing/Drafting experience.
skills: Experience in AutoCAD and/or Tekla Structuresm, BIM Modeling
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.