A Project Manager is needed for a leading pharmaceutical manufacturer in the Memphis, TN area. This position is responsible for managing capital projects including key strategic project ($3M) to be delivered in 2020.
location: Memphis, Tennessee
job type: Contract
salary: $74.07 - 88.59 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Manage site capital projects.
- Preparation of investment, engineering and restructuring projects in collaboration with external contractors.
- Coordinate resources required to complete all activities in a timely manner to meet project timelines, including projects, timelines, people and budget.
- Develop designs and specifications to maintain standardization of equipment.
- Bachelors degree in Engineering Sciences or Mechanical, Electrical or Chemical Engineering
- 7+ years pharmaceutical and/or food/drug manufacturing
- Prior experience in the design regulations for pharmaceutical/food manufacturing validation to meet FDA requirements
- Knowledgeable in cGMP compliance, EHS standards and NIH guidelines
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.