A family-owned manufacturer in the Greater Charlotte Area is seeking a 3rd Shift Operations Manager. This 3rd Shift Operations Manager will be responsible for monitoring the performance of the 3rd shift team and managing conflict resolution for individual team members when necessary. The ideal 3rd Shift Operations Manager candidate will have 4+ years of interpersonal management experience, previous experience in a manufacturing facility, and (preferably) a 2 year degree or equivalent experience in mechanical engineering. A HR and/or Operations background is strongly preferred. This 3rd Shift Operations Manager opening will be expected to work on their feet for the majority of their shift.
Overtime pay is being offered for this Operations Manager candidate as well as a competitive performance bonus.
location: Stanley, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 65,000 per year
work hours: 11pm to 8am
education: High School
- Monitoring the performance of all 3rd shift employees and supervisors.
- Managing the employee relations and conflict resolution for all 3rd shift employees.
- Disciplining 3rd shift employees and escalating issues to the appropriate parties as needed.
- Occasional employee scheduling using SAP.
- Ensuring that all 3rd shift technical operations are running smoothly.
- 4+ years of interpersonal management experience.
- Previous manufacturing experience.
- Strongly preferred: A 2-year engineering or technical degree.
- HR and/or operations experience preferred.
- Employee relations.
- Conflict resolution.
- Positive attitude.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.