(2) Quality Engineers needed at leading electronics manufacturer located near Columbia, SC. There is a 1st and 2nd shift position available. Must have experience in medical device or automotive manufacturing. These are long term contract roles with the possibility of direct hire. APPLY NOW!
location: West Columbia, South Carolina
job type: Contract
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Maintains quality engineering programs, standards and improvements within the organization.
- Ensure production quality meets customer requirements
- Develops and initiates standards and methods for inspection, testing and evaluation.
- PFMEA, Controls plans, product qualification, corrective actions, Guage R&R
- BS degree; preferably engineering
- 2+ years of plant quality engineering experience in medical device or automotive manufacturing
- Experience with ISO 13485, ISO 9001, TS 16949 etc.
skills: - Comprehensive benefit package
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.