Division of fortune 200 company. This company has nearly 50% of the PEMB in the US. 27k employees and has never had a layoff due to lack of work in their history.
location: Terrell, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $65,000 - 85,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: High School
Responsibilities of the Project Coordinator include but are not limited to:
- Performing as the primary contact in assigned territories on projects through shipment
- Receiving orders and assuring accuracy and completeness of required documentation
- Ensuring price, scope, and schedule clarity
- Assisting in the coordination of resources between departments to maximize profit on each job
- Multi-tasking between projects, scheduling, pricing, phone & email correspondence
- Working with the Quality Service Rep on field issues to resolve any back charges in a timely manner
- Following NBS policy, Sales Service Procedures, and supporting the division's services practices
- Travel to sales meetings, customer's offices, and jobsites
- Candidates must be able to demonstrate the ability to initiate, lead and uphold safety practices, policies, procedures, and housekeeping standards at all times
- 2 years' experience in Metal Building, Construction, or Construction related field.
- Communication Skills - The ability to give full attention to what others are saying. Willingness and confidence to directly communicate on critical alignment issues.
- Organizing, Planning and Prioritizing Work - Develops specific goals and plans for accomplishing individual work and/or the work of the team to include effective time management.
- Problem Solving & Judgment/Decision Making - Identifying problems, analyzing, or reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement most appropriate solution for the division.
- Customer Service - Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer service that effectively anticipates and meets customer needs.
- Builds Customer Relationships - Delivers clear and impactful messages, builds trust, manages customer priorities and influences outcomes. This includes the willingness to face adversity and conflict head on.
- Teamwork - Working as part of a coordinated effort with others to achieve a common goal.
- Initiative - Proactive in seeking out work that needs to be done and taking on responsibilities and challenges.
- Independence - Ability to work efficiently with minimal oversight.
skills: Communication Skills
Customer Service skills
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.