Global Logistics Company is seeking a direct-hire Project Engineer in Chicago, Illinois. The Project Engineer will be responsible for assisting with the design and construction of a new greenfield construction project as well as with the various installations of equipment.
The salary is commensurate with experience ranging from $85K - $115K, plus other great benefits! Local candidates only at this time.
All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
location: Chicago, Illinois
job type: Permanent
salary: $85,000 - 115,000 per year
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Lead the design of the building and its technical installations
- Prepare the tender packages for the general contractor and other subcontractors
- Monitor the engineering process based on quality and Total Cost of Ownership
- Must have a verifiable BS Degree in Engineering, preferably electrical, mechanical or civil engineering
- 3+ years of project engineering experience in construction, manufacturing, or automation
- Must have a strong design background utilizing AutoCAD
- Ability to travel 25%
skills: Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Automation, Construction, Capital Equipment, Facility Design, Project Management, Design, AutoCAD
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.