National Manufacturer is seeking a direct-hire Production Engineer. This position is located in St. Louis, Missouri. The Production Engineer will be responsible for supporting manufacturing machining (CNC) operations.
The salary is commensurate with experience ranging from $80K - $90K, plus an opportunity for a bonus and other great benefits! All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
location: Saint Louis, Missouri
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 9am to 5pm
education: High School
- Provide CNC programming and engineering support, basic troubleshooting of machining issues and tool design support for current production operations
- Develop business case for capital projects (i.e. new machines, new tooling, new ancillary equipment) and manage through to full implementation
- Engineering support of new product introduction process including working with teams to develop routings, work instructions and manufacturing visual aids
- Must have experience with CNC Machinery, CNC programming is ideal
- Must have strong background with tooling and other manufacturing processes
- Experience working on capital projects focused on continuous improvement processes
- The salary is commensurate with experience ranging from $80K - $90K, plus an opportunity for a bonus and other great benefits!
skills: Manufacturing, CNC, Tooling, Machining, Lean Manufacturing, Continuous Improvement, CNC Programming, EdgeCam, Capital Projects, Automation
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.