job summary: Summary/Objective:
Provide electrical engineering consulting services and lead design team members for a variety of clients in various sectors. Coordinate with other engineering disciplines and construction personnel. Provide engineering services for the full life cycle of projects, from conceptual planning to completed construction. Must be a PE or current NCEES record.
location: Jupiter, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 125,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Develop and manage designs and construction documents including electrical site lighting, site grounding, panel schedules and one-line diagrams.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously and coordinate with other engineering disciplines and construction personnel to complete tasks and meet project deadlines.
- Undertake site surveys, field investigations, condition surveys and feasibility studies for proposed projects and prepare reports.
- Coordinate with other disciplines including site civil, structural, electrical, instrumentation, controls and architectural, to create and update drawings and main documentation.
- Ensure that cost, customer service, quality, schedule and safety are incorporated into the design from commencement through completion.
- Supervisory Responsibilities: Junior Electrical Engineers
- A Bachelor's degree or higher in Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum of 10-20 years electrical engineering design experience with mostly commercial and some residential architectural projects.
- Licensed engineer in the State of Florida, but if not, must have a current NCEES record to be able to obtain a Florida license.
- Must be in good standing and without past disciplinary actions.
- Strong proficiency in REVIT, AutoCAD and SKM Power Tools
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Strong Work Ethic with an Affinity for Rapid Learning
- Dedicated to Excellent Customer Service
- Passionate about Solving Design Challenges and Producing High Quality Designs before or by the deadline
- Positive Attitude and Optimistic
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.