National manufacturer is seeking a permanent Electrical Technician. This position is on third shift (11 pm - 7:30 am) and is located near Jefferson City, Missouri. Local applicants only.
This position comes with an hourly rate commensurate with experience ranging from $22 to $24 an hour, plus a shift premium, and overtime. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
location: Jefferson City, Missouri
job type: Permanent
salary: $45,000 - 49,000 per year
work hours: 11pm to 8am
education: High School
- Maintain and troubleshoot all machine and process systems, electrical and mechanical
- Install, maintain, and troubleshoot PLCs (Allen Bradley), relay ladder diagrams, and control components
- Perform routine maintenance of systems based on machine PM requirements
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in a manufacturing environment
- Strong knowledge of PLC troubleshooting and electrical wiring, Allen Bradley is preferred
- Ability to read and interpret schematics and blueprints
- Ability to work a third shift (11 pm - 7:30 am) opportunity
skills: Manufacturing, Maintenance, Electrical, Mechanical, Capital Equipment, Troubleshooting, PLCs, Allen Bradley, Hydraulics, Extrusion, Blow Molding
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.