I have a Direct Hire opportunity with a custom machine designer near Raleigh, NC. My client is looking for Controls Engineer to write code from scratch for custom capital equipment reporting directly to the President. Relocation assistance could be provided for the right individual. This a great opportunity to have a big impact on a growing company and take charge of the Electrical side of the business! Relocation assistance available
location: Raleigh, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 100,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- You will be writing code from scratch using RSLogix 5000 and Factory Talk ME on custom industrial equipment
- You will be overseeing the Electrical side of the business, and will be expected to oversee and pitch in when needed on schematics and panel design
- Testing of all PLC and HMI programming prior to shipment.
- Travel to client sites when needed for commissioning and start-up
- BSEE, ideally but specific experience will be considered as well.
- 4+ years experience with Allen Bradley products
- AutoCAD experience is a plus.
- Willingness to travel 30-40% of time (usually 2-5 day trips not typically over the weekend; mid-Atlantic region)
- Company sponsored benefits
- Relocation assistance
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.